COVID-19 Supply Chain & Manpower Impacts
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure a safe working environment for our employees and customers, we are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic closely and will utilize guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for future communications. We wanted to provide you with our recent update.
Last week Raser Industries received notice that we are deemed essential and are able to continue operations as we provide structural steel and misc. metals for multiple healthcare facilities and other life-sustaining businesses. We also have multiple contracts with government entities that are requiring continued support. As corporate citizens we have taken actions recommended by the CDC and WHO to protect our customers, our team, and their families.
Here is how we have updated our SOP’s in order to remain in compliance:
- Raser Industries continues to have a remote office staff utilizing multiple virtual platforms to assist in communication and operations.
- We are open with limited shop/field crews to serve our customers and minimize exposure.
- We are requiring employees to maintain social distance while using masks when working within the recommended social distance recommendations.
- Daily screening of each employee prior to the start of the shift.
- Written and implemented an upgraded sanitation plan for the office, shop, and field.
- Written and implemented a “Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19” binder along with a COVID-19 Corporate Response Plan.
- Participated in continuous education seminars from local government authorities, lawyers, and business associates on the topic of COVID-19
Our focus is to remain steadfast on the projects in order to support your needs. We also understand that your business has been impacted causing a shutdown to many of your jobsites. Please understand we are prepared to react to those projects as needed and will take on any challenge in order to mitigate impact once your sites are open.
We are all still trying to navigate in uncharted waters as this pandemic continues to change daily. We appreciate the ongoing support of our valued customers during these troubling times. However, we will rebound and prevail due to the continued service we can provide for our valued customers.
Do not hesitate to reach out anytime if there are questions regarding our commitment to you.
General Manager – Raser Industries